Wealthy Warrior WomenHow to Create Freedom & Power with Money & Investing
In this engaging and fun eight-week online training, you will gain the confidence to take action, successfully manage your finances, and make empowered financial decisions in each area of your life!
If you are struggling with personal finance areas such as:
- How to decide how much to invest
- How to understand your retirement options such as 401k, IRA, etc.
- How to negotiate your salary
- How to strategize about student loan repayments and credit card debt
Then this course is for you!
In just eight short weeks, will you learn to transform your finances, develop new skills and enjoy taking action in key personal financial areas that will make a difference in your life and long-term wealth.
In this transformative and fun eight week online course, you will gain the confidence to break through your money blocks, invest without fear and make empowered financial decisions in each area of your life.
Are you looking to create a NEW RELATIONSHIP to money in the following areas:
Peace of Mind – Release money blocks and transform your relationship to money so that you feel ease and peace of mind with money!
Inspiration & Motivation – Learn tools that free you from fear, overwhelm and paralysis so that you are energized to take action with your money.
- Improved Decision Making – Understand your money mindset, money blocks and money values so that you release old beliefs in order to make room for new money beliefs.
- Financial Confidence -Understand the building blocks to invest, build wealth and make your money work for you.
- Organization – Learn easy to use systems so that your accounts are organized, easy to monitor and supporting your financial goals!
- Empowerment – Develop best practices for talking about money, negotiating and communicating about money so that you make financial decisions with confidence.
- Clarity -Develop a clear way to think about money, your accounts and retirement planning so that investing is de-mystified and part of your way of life!
- Consistency -Learn new ways that will help you stay on track – finally – and help achieve your financial goals.
- Community -You are not alone! Join a supportive community of women going through the same experience and providing encouragement so that you take action with your money!
Then this course is for you!
In just eight short weeks, will you transform your finances, develop new skills and enjoy taking action in key personal financial areas that will make a difference in your life and long-term wealth.
Wealthy Warrior Women – Course Schedule
Here is the action-oriented course format that will give you the confidence to manage your finances. Each course includes a dedicated private community to connect with other participants, ask questions and share ideas.
Oct – Nov 2019
Week 1: Release Blocks & Shift Your Money Mindset
Week 2: How to Become a Budget Queen
Tues. Oct 8
Week 3: Organize Your Accounts With Ease & Flow
Tues. Oct 15
Week 4: Know Your Worth – Negotiate with Confidence
Tues. Oct 22
Week 5: Maximize Your 401K – What's Inside
Tues. Oct 29
Week 6: Design Your Portfolio – Financial Markets & Holdings
Tues. Nov 5
Week 7: Real Estate – Saving for Your First Home or Investment
Tues. Nov 12
Week 8: Money & Couples – How to Communicate & Stay on Track
Tues. Nov 19
“I highly recommend Kelly's seminars and joining the Personal Finance Warrior community”
Kelly's training helped set me on a path and motivated me not just to actively manage my finances, but to manage and build my personal wealth. Kelly presents an easy to understand framework and brings a unique passion when discussing issues that are pertinent to empowering women, such as negotiating salary.Sara, 38
“Kelly gives us knowledge and the courage to act on it”
The reason I love Kelly's approach is that she has a backstory of financial desperation as a child. She is not judgmental of people. She takes you where you're at and teaches us about financial instruments available to us at any age or situation that it will improve our situation. Kelly is objective, inspiring with none of the guilt
“Kelly's training was highly valuable and helped me take action”
Kelly's training was valuable because the framework was practical with customized examples woven throughout the presentations. The Quizzes, Worksheets, and Action Items each week really helped us to “own” our financial identity and future plans.Diana, 36