Mind Your Cents to Master Your DollarsConquer Your Financial Fears and Transform Your Finances!
If you are struggling with personal finance areas such as:
- How to decide how much to invest
- How to understand your retirement options such as 401k, IRA, etc.
- How to negotiate your salary
- How to strategize about student loan repayments and credit card debt
Then this workshop is for you!
In just eight short weeks, will you learn to transform your finances, develop new skills and enjoy taking action in key personal financial areas that will make a difference in your life and long-term wealth.
In this engaging and fun eight-week online training, you will gain the confidence to take action, successfully manage your finances, and make empowered financial decisions in each area of your life!
Are you looking to feel?
Peace of Mind – with organized and orderly personal finances. You will have no more accounts all over the place.
Financial Confidence – understanding how to make your money work and what's inside your portfolio will give you confidence and a sense of safety.
- Inspiration & Motivation – to work towards achieving your financial goals via a customized plan using structures and tools.
- Organization – via customized budget & personal finance framework.
- Empowerment – by learning the best practices for negotiating and communicating about money.
- Clarity – a structured way to think about money, your accounts and investing.
- Improved Decision Making – make better financial decisions in every area of
- Consistency – monthly date nights to monitor your accounts and review financial goals.
- Community – a private group with course alumnae who are in the same situation and have answers/resources to your Qs.
Then this workshop is for you!
In just eight short weeks, will you transform your finances, develop new skills and enjoy taking action in key personal financial areas that will make a difference in your life and long-term wealth.
Mind Your Cents to Master Your Dollars – Course Schedule
Here is the action-oriented workshop format that will give you the confidence to manage your finances. Each workshop includes a dedicated private community to connect with other participants, ask questions and share ideas.
October – December 2018
Week 1: Women & Money
Tues. October 23
Week 2: Your Relationship to Money
Tues. October 30
Week 3: Where is Your Money Going?
Tues. November 6
Week 4: Know Your Worth & Negotiate
Tues. November 13
Week 5: Maximize Your Future
Tues. November 20
Week 6: Wealthy Warrior Money System
Tues. November 27
Week 7: Money & Couples
Tues. December 4
Week 8: Finance Date Night
Tues. December 11
“Kelly made the daunting task of organizing my personal finances both easy and fun!”
With her lighthearted humor and high-energy approach, she takes an overwhelming task and breaks it down into small, actionable steps. After years of not taking charge of my finances, thanks to Kelly and her workshop I have rolled over my 401(k) plan from my previous employer and I am the proud owner of my first ever credit card with benefits! Amy, 25
“She has started a grassroots movement on par with reading circles”
Kelly’s enthusiasm and commitment to applying her extensive knowledge to empowering women to take control of their personal finances is inspirational, motivational, and fun! I couldn’t be more proud and grateful to be an early adopter and active participant in her structured workshops! Shug, 40
“Kelly has given me the courage to take control of my finances”
I had fun learning about managing my finances and allocating the funds. It felt great to take the next steps in rolling over several of my 401k plans into one IRA. I have already told my friends about her workshop! Gina, 35